Rachit Shah, M.D. , F.A.C.C
Heart Health Center is pleased to welcome Dr. Shah to our practice.
Dr. Shah’s areas of expertise include consultations for chest pain, coronary atherosclerosis, heart attack, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation, valvular heart disease, peripheral arterial disease and varicose veins disorders. He is also proficient in performing stress testing, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, coronary and peripheral angiography as well as angioplasty and venous ablation procedures.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
Virginia Commonwealth University
- Smt NHL Medical Colledge, Ahmedabad, India