William Heaton, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Heaton founded Heart Health Center and is currently serving on the board of NAMC. He performs a full spectrum of both diagnostic and interventional procedures, including angioplasty, angiojet, directional atherectomy, periphereral arterial revascularization, stent implantation, pacemaker implantation, and carotid stenting.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Subspecialty Cardivascular Diseases
- Subspecialty Interventional Cardiology
- Tufts University
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Parkland Hospital
Southwestern Medical School
- Barnes Hospital
Washington University School of Medicine
St. Louis, MO
Cardiology Research Fellowship:
- National Institutes of Health
Cardiology Invasive Fellowship:
- University of Washington
Will serves as Dr. Heaton’s physician assistant.
- B.S. University of Oklahoma
- M.S. University of Southern California
- Fellow, National Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission of Certification for Physician Assistants